A blog looks beautiful with a home page. A blog impresses the visitors when it welcomes them. To welcome them you should have a static home page. Whatever articles we post it goes directly to our home. If we categories them and create a static home page , the presentation becomes better.
Here is a tutorial step by step to create a static home page for your blog in blogger:
- Click on pages, then click on new page. Here, create a home page for your blog say for example, ' Welcome to the mouse playground'.
- Publish it. Now, see your blog. You will see a page has been created there. Click on that page. On the top you will see a link , copy the end portion .(/p/home:h
Make sure that you have already added pages to your blog and have categorised them. If not then do it immediately. If you want a tutorial then you can see my previous article , I have given a tutorial there on 'How to add pages to your blog?'.
- Go to layout. Click on your pages gadget, edit. Then you will see your home page there. Click select all. Then save it.
- Now see where 'from' is written , put a slash in that box(/). And where 'to' is written paste the portion which you had copied earlier.
- Click on permanent, save changes.
I hope this article helped you and any query you can post your comments.