- First of all, do motivate yourself each day. Do not get demotivated. Being positive is the most initial task in any field. If your perception is positive towards your task then you can complete it with no issue. Whether you do not get much traffic or you are not getting subscribers or not much likes, doesn`t matter. Let it go and do your best.
- Second thing is, be patient. It takes the time to earn in this field. You may take a few weeks or months or even years. But you will succeed and the day you will succeed you can earn in billions. Usually, a number of bloggers come in this field but they quit as it takes lots of time.
- Focus on the quality, you should focus more on the quality of your posts. Don`t just keep on sharing on social websites or any other place, try improving your quality each day. Use your grammar correctly. Try to write in a simple language so that more people can understand it.
- You should have an audience for your writings. You should choose your target audience and then write accordingly.So that your visitors can get exactly what they want.
- Choose a design for your website which suits your niche the best. Design attracts your visitors if visitors like your design they would like to visit your page again and again.
- Keep posting consistently. Usually, search engines catch those websites who have a consistency. Keep in updating your blog. You can post in a week. That is quite better. If you blog is about news then you should post every day.
- Write down your post whenever you like. Blogging is different from any other work. If you do a job or any other business you can schedule a time for your working but blogging is about creativity. Whenever you get an idea just write it down then only.
- Keep yourself calm while writing as this will enhance your creativity. Creativity is not a talent but is a skill which is developed.
- Believe is yourself, do not quite. You will get a lot many things which will try to divert you. There may be at times when your family, relatives, friend might demotivate you. Do not pay attention to them.
- Blogging is a work which is independent. That's why I like it the most. You can share whatever you like or dislike. No need to think of what others will about you because nobody has the time to think about you. They all are already too busy with their own lives.
- Everyone is a writer. You are also a one. If you are a passionate writer then this is the best thing for you. Listen to your heart and do.
- If you are writing on spirituality then pour your heart in your writings and it will be amazing.
- To earn in your blog you have to make sure that you have huge visitors. You should good traffic. You can get that by sharing on social websites, guest posting, .etc.
- Try writing long posts as this gets search engines attention, which will result in huge traffic. Use links in between your posts, this will give you traffic from search engines.
- Have an objective. The whole focus is on " Why do you write?" not on " What do you write?".Be focused and have a target for your writing. As I have said earlier have a targeted audience and why will anyone read your post? What will they get out of it? Be meaningful and give your best. Your goodwill will benefit you a lot.
- There is no hard and fast in blogging. It's all your hard work and time. You have to work accordingly.
- Read as much as you can. Visit others blogs, read their content and leave thoughtful comments.The more you read, the more you get better. See what is their design, their font style.
- Write in shorter paragraphs, it makes your post look attractive.
These all were a few tips for all newbies, hope it helps and you succeed.
All the best. Any query regarding blogging, you are free to comment and you are most welcomed to subscribe. Also, you can like my page on facebook.